This year, all IDA Conference functions and sleeping rooms are under one roof at the Orlando World Center Marriott! No need to walk from hotel to convention center to get to your sessions. Simply take the elevator downstairs and you’re ready to start your day! The Orlando World Center Marriott boasts a beautiful 18-hole golf course, full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, award-winning restaurants and its own Falls Pool Oasis that features two 200-foot winding water slides, a 90-foot speed slide, kids’ splash park and multiple pools! And it’s just minutes from Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Universal Studios® and LEGOLAND®.
|Standard Room (Single/Double)||$189.00|
Resort Fee: $20 per room/per night Includes:
- In-room wireless Internet for up to 6 devices ($14 value)
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls ($6 value)
- Bottled water (two 10 oz. bottles) replenished once daily ($7 value)
- Daily scheduled bus service to Disney Parks for up to 4 guests ($48 value)
- Kids under 12, with paying adult, eat breakfast for free (kids menu only) in Solaris ($21 value)
- Slide tower access ($48 value)
IDA has worked with the hotel to ensure the resort fee is optional for all attendees. Attendees may also purchase these items on an a la carte basis. (Amenities subject to change.) The rates above are valid three days before and after the Conference. So bring your family and come early or extend your trip and enjoy all that Orlando has to offer!
As the primary ground transportation concessionaire at Orlando International Airport, Mears offers on-line reservations for transportation between the Airport and your Orlando hotel. You can book transportation with our shared ride shuttle services or with an exclusive Luxury Vehicle. Shuttle services are provided in either a late-model 11 passenger shuttle van or a motor coach. Click here to download a $4 coupon for your ground transportation.
Code valid from 8/27/16-11/26/16 for NEW Uber users.
Beginning on May 15th, 2016 conference attendees will receive a discount and bonus Rapid Reward points from Southwest Airlines through our SWABIZ® account. Southwest Airlines is offering an 8% discount off Anytime & Business Select® fares and a 2% discount off select Wanna Get Away® fares for travel to and from the conference. Book your travel between May 15, 2016 and October 6, 2016 to take advantage of the discounted rates. (Discounts are available for travel October 20, 2016 through November 4, 2016.)
By flying Southwest Airlines, you will also receive the following benefits:
- 50% bonus Rapid Reward points for your travel to & from the convention with Rapid Rewards # added to your reservation. To enroll in the Rapid Rewards program, visit southwest.com/corporaterapidrewards
- No baggage fees (first two bags)
- No change or cancellation fees
- No peak travel or fuel surcharges
To take advantage of this offer, click on this link: http://www.swabiz.com/flight/search-flight.html?cid=99755364
IDA recognizes that many who wish to attend the Annual Conference are traveling internationally and, as such, have compiled much of the necessary information to assist you in preparing for your trip.
- Travel.State.Gov – A service of the Bureau of Consular Affairs, this site offers information and forms necessary for international travel, including tips for traveling abroad, travel warnings, and alerts.
- USEmbassy.Gov – This site provides a list of U.S. embassies, consulates, and diplomatic missions around the world.
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) – International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are now subject to enhanced security requirements and are required to pay an administrative fee. Applications are accessible on this site, which is available in 22 languages.
To obtain an official letter of invitation, please click here. You will receive your letter within three business days of registering and paying for the conference.
IDA recommends that international travelers start the visa application process six months prior to the Conference.
Visit Orlando has provided IDA Conference attendees with an incredibly valuable website that contains a ton of information that will help attendees who plan to explore the area. See below for details on what the website offers!