15th Annual College Opportunities Fair
February 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
You are invited to attend Churchill Center & School’s Annual College Opportunities Fair! This event is open to ALL area high school students and their families.
The fair is for colleges to showcase their programs and services available for LD and ADHD students, and to give students a chance to explore their options in a smaller, more intimate setting.
School representatives will be available in individual rooms so families can visit at their own pace. Reps will be available to speak about their school’s featured services, admission criteria, what makes them unique, to answer questions and more.
Come whenever you want and stay as long as you need!
*** Sometimes the larger college fair atmosphere can be overwhelming and it is hard to know what questions to ask – especially about learning disability services. Our event allows for better communication between schools and prospective students. ***
Walk-ins welcome. RSVPs are preferred.
Below is the list of current schools attending Churchill Center & School’s 15th Annual College Opportunities Fair. Additional schools will be added. Check back for updates!
• Eastern Illinois University – Charleston, IL
• Fontbonne University – St. Louis, MO
• Lindenwood University – St. Charles, MO
• Missouri State – Springfield, IL
• Murray State – Murray, KY
• OPTIONS Transitions to Independence – Carbondale, IL
• St. Louis Community College – Meramec – St. Louis, MO
• Southeast Missouri State – Cape Girardeau, MO
• Southern Illinois University – Carbondale, IL
• University of Central Missouri – Warrensburg, MO
• University of the Ozarks – Jones Learning Center – Clarksville, AR
• Westminster College – Fulton, MO