- This event has passed.
CASINO NIGHT 2022
May 7 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$20 – $30
CASINO NIGHT 2022 – COME AND PLAY FOR LITERACY
COME AND PLAY CASINO NIGHT GAMES!
Proceeds benefit the Tri-County Branch’s efforts at supporting literacy.
Click here for a printed flyer regarding our Casino Night
Location: Riverside Temple Beth El (corner of Victoria Avenue)
2675 Central Avenue, Riverside Ca 92506
When: Saturday, May 7, 2022. Beginning at 5:30 pm
Tickets are available online through May 5th.
Cost: $20 each or $30 per couple. Tickets at the door are $25/person.
Includes $1000 Casino Bucks, Snacks, FUN!
Snacks will be provided. You may bring some drink to add to your soda if you wish.
WAYS TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS OR SERVICE………..
Donate an item for our raffle – this can be a gift or a gift certificate
You will receive:
- Acknowledgement on our website (2022Play4Literacy.eventbrite.com) and our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TriCountiesBranchOfTheIDA/
- Verbal thank you throughout the event
- A location to place your business cards
- Your name on a big sign
To let us know you’ll be contributing an item, please fill out this form and submit it.
SPONSOR OUR EVENT, A SPECIFIC TABLE, OR CHAIR
- Event Sponsor….$500
- Craps Table Sponsor…$300
- Blackjack Sponsor…$300
- Poker Sponsor…$20
- Create your own…$100
You will receive the following:
- EVENT Sponsor – a big sign at registration
- TABLE Sponsor – a big sign on the table of your choice
- CHAIR Sponsor – a big on a specific chair
- Acknowledgement on our website (2022play4literacy.eventbrite.com) and our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TriCountiesBranchOfTheIDA/
- A location to place your business cards and brochures
- High-profile exposure distributed to a large number of individuals interested in literacy throughout S. California
- Targeted advertisement to the families and teachers of over 100,000 students
- Tax-deductible contributions to education (we are a 501(c)3 organization – TAX ID 33-0060987)
- An opportunity to invest in the future of your company through enhancing literacy
To sign up for a sponsorship, please complete this form and submit it. You may send a check made out to Tri-Counties Branch and mail it to 5225 Canyon Crest Drive, Suite 71-308 OR use a credit card and hit the orange “DONATE” rectangle on our home page at https://socal.dyslexiaida.org.