- This event has passed.
Project Read Teacher Training – REPORT FORM
July 1 @ 12:00 am - July 15 @ 12:00 am$40
Project Read® Report Form curriculum teaches students a systematic multisensory process for interacting, analyzing, systematizing, classifying and organizing informational text for higher-level thinking and test-taking.
- Report Form Process Guide teaches a process to analyze informational text and transfer knowledge to test-taking.
- Graphic organizers provided to assist students in systematizing non-fiction information.
- 77 reading selections ranging in readability from grades 2-12.
- Suggested links to internet articles provided for supplementary reference.
- Breaks down test-taking anxiety by developing a richer comprehension of a variety of test questions.
- Provide a foundation for multi-curricula research and test-taking beyond the Language Arts classroom.
- Aligns with state and national Common CORE standards.
- Recommended for 3rd grade to adult learners.
This is an online program and you have two weeks to watch the 5 hours of video. There is a charge for registration and another for materials.
For more information and to register – CLICK HERE