We are so very pleased to announce that the International Dyslexia Association (IDA) and Learning Ally are partnering to reach even more students who struggle with dyslexia. With more students participating in school from home due to the current health crisis, students with an IEP, 504 plan, or dyslexia are now having an even harder time keeping up with their peers and getting the right accommodations while they are distance learning. The goal of this partnership is to provide students with dyslexia and their families the best resources to help them become more independent, succeed in school and beyond, and remove financial barriers to doing so.
The IDA and Learning Ally partnership is our opportunity to work with mission aligned organizations to achieve common goals for the benefit of the individuals we serve. Through our partnership with Learning Ally you will connect with more families, providing your direct reading support services as well as sharing resources and content to help you better engage with your clients while we all go to virtual customer support model.
As an IDA member here is a list of benefits you’ll receive from this partnership!
1. Apply to be listed on Learning Ally’s Specialist Directory visited by over 35,000 unique households annually
2. Receive discounts to attend Learning Ally conferences such as SPOD
3. Speaking opportunities at Learning Ally conferences and webinars
4. Become a blogger, Learning Ally is always looking for guest bloggers
5. Dedicated promo code “IDA50” offering your clients access to Learning Ally Audiobook Solution at 50% off or free for those with a financial need
6. Shareable social post and emails for you to easily distribute to your clients
And so much more.
This is truly an exciting partnership and together we will transform the lives of people with dyslexia and their families. Start receiving your partner benefits by registering today to be listed on Learning Ally’s specialist directory.
Please contact Learning Ally to learn more!
Share this with your friends and family…