In this fast-paced world, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest news and research from so many different sources. What’s true? What’s not? Who is reliable? Who is just trying to sell the latest fad? In an effort to keep you in the loop, we have provided a few of our favorite links below.
- Newly Introduced RISE Act Helps Ease Transition to College (From NCLD)
- Mom of 2016 Remy Johnston Award Recipient Reflects on the Value of Dyslexic Friends (From IDA)
- NCTQ’s 2016 “Landscape in Teacher Preparation” Finds Positive Signs of Growth, But Many Programs Still Have a Long Way to Go (From NCTQ).
- Meet IDA’s Global Partners in their Video Debut (From IDA)
- How Science is Rewiring the Dyslexic Brain (From NPR)
Do you have a link you would like us to consider? Send us an e-mail with your link to the attention of the Examiner Editors at email@example.com. Thanks!
Copyright © 2016 International Dyslexia Association (IDA). We encourage sharing of Examiner articles. If portions are cited, please make appropriate reference. Articles may not be reprinted for the purpose of resale. Permission to republish this article is available from firstname.lastname@example.org.