In this fast-paced world, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest news and research from so many different sources. What’s true? What’s not? Who is reliable? Who is just trying to sell the latest fad? In an effort to keep you in the loop, we have provided a few of our favorite links below.
- Happy Camper Scholastic Summer Reading Book List: scholastic.com
- Discussions in the #DyslexiaCon17 Facebook Event: facebook.com
- The True Gifts of a Dyslexic Mind | Dean Bragonier | TEDxMarthasVineyard: YouTube.com
- IDA Branch Events in Your Area: DyslexiaIDA.org
- Strategies for Summer Reading for Children with Dyslexia: ReadingRockets.org
Have a link you would like to see mentioned in a future Around the Web? Let us know!
Opinions expressed in Dyslexia Connection and/or via links do not necessarily reflect those of IDA.
Copyright © 2017 International Dyslexia Association (IDA). We encourage sharing of Dyslexia Connection articles. If portions are cited, please make appropriate reference. Articles may not be reprinted for the purpose of resale. Permission to republish this article is available from firstname.lastname@example.org