In this fast-paced world, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest news and research from so many different sources. What’s true? What’s not? Who is reliable? Who is just trying to sell the latest fad? In an effort to keep you in the loop, we have provided a few of our favorite links below.
- The Dyslexia Diagnosis by Kyle Redford: dyslexia.yale.edu
- Highlights from IDA’s #DyslexiaCon16: facebook.com
- Capturing Necessary Brilliance: Learning Differences Unleashed! | Rick Fiery | TEDxAmoskeagMillyard: tedxtalks.ted.com
- Self-Assessment Tools Specific to Preschoolers, School-Age Children, and Adults: dyslexiaida.org
- Beyond Dyslexia Fonts: What Parents can do to Help Kids who Struggle with Reading: washingtonpost.com
Have a link you would like to see mentioned in a future Around the Web? Let us know!
Copyright © 2016 International Dyslexia Association (IDA). We encourage sharing of Dyslexia Connection articles. If portions are cited, please make appropriate reference. Articles may not be reprinted for the purpose of resale. Permission to republish this article is available from firstname.lastname@example.org