IDA has partnered with Texthelp to provide an enhanced experience for site visitors when they access our content.
We’ve added Browsealoud to our websites – an innovative support software that adds speech, reading, and translation to all of our websites facilitating access and participation for people with dyslexia, low literacy, English as a second language, and those with mild visual impairments.
Online content can be read aloud in multiple languages using the most natural and engaging voice to transform the user’s reading experience.
- Text-to-speech with choice of reading speeds and highlighters to enhance reading comprehension
- Translate web pages into 99 languages; speak translated text aloud in 40 languages
- On-screen text magnifier helps users with visual impairments
- MP3 generator converts text to audio files for offline listening
- Screen mask blocks on-screen clutter, letting readers focus on text being read
- Web page simplifier removes ads and other distracting content for easier reading
- Custom settings built in to suit individual user needs and preferences