Please join IDA in celebrating the talents of students with dyslexia across the country!
IDA highlights the artistic talents of students with dyslexia and other related learning disabilities during our annual conference and throughout the year at IDA’s home office and in various IDA publications. Artwork submitted will be displayed in the Youth Art Gallery for all attendees to see for the duration of the conference and considered for other opportunities for display and publication in the future.
The student’s name, age, school and grade will appear on signage next to their piece.
- Students must be under 22 years old.
- The following must accompany the artwork: waiver, student’s name, artwork’s name, school and grade.
- Virtually all types of artwork are welcome (drawing, painting, canvas, sculpting, etc…) but cannot weigh more than 20 lbs.
- Submissions must either be mailed or delivered in person to the IDA office or hand delivered to the Texan Gaylord the week of the conference.
- DO NOT mail artwork directly to the Gaylord.
- We ask that students donate their artwork to IDA so that it can be displayed at IDA’s home office and photographed for possible future use on IDA’s website and IDA publications, for example, the cover of Perspectives on Language and Literacy.
- Deadline for submission is September 21, 2015.
International Dyslexia Association
ATTN: Youth Art Gallery
40 York Rd, 4th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21204
Begin your submission here!