Managing Editor: Linda Siegel, Ph.D.
An official publication of the International Dyslexia Association, Perspectives on Language and Literacy is published quarterly and features practical articles for educators and other professionals dedicated to the identification and intervention of dyslexia and other related learning differences. Perspectives on Language and Literacy is published free of charge to IDA members and is mailed quarterly. To purchase additional copies, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Dyslexia Association (IDA) is pleased to present a forum for information to benefit its constituents. It is IDA’s policy to neither recommend nor endorse any specific program, product, institution, company, or instructional material, noting that there are a number of such that present the critical components of instruction as defined by IDA’s Knowledge and Practice Standards for Teachers of Reading. Any program, product, institution, company, or instructional material carrying the IDA Accredited seal meets the IDA Standards. Opinions expressed in Perspectives on Language and Literacy articles and/or via links do not necessarily reflect those of IDA.
We encourage sharing of articles from Perspectives on Language and Literacy. If portions are cited, please make appropriate reference. Articles may not be reprinted for the purpose of resale. Click here to request permission to republish articles from Perspectives or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information.
To view previous issues of Perspectives on Language and Literacy click on the links below.
2016 (Vol. 42)
2015 (Vol. 41)
- Dyslexia Legislation: Past, Present and Future (Fall)
- Vocabulary Research Meets the Classroom (Summer)
- Common Core Implementation: Taking Stock, Taking Action (Spring)
- ADHD: Making a Difference for Children and Youth in the Schools (Winter)
2014 (Vol. 40)
- Learning Difficulties in English Language Learners (Fall)
- Interventions to Improve Reading Skills (Summer)
- Understanding Executive Functions (Spring)
- Technology and Dyslexia: Part 2 (Winter)
2013 (Vol. 39)
- Technology and Dyslexia: Part 1 (Fall)
- Syntax: Its Role in Literacy Learning (Summer)
- Adult Literacy (Spring)
- Phonological Awareness and Learning to Read (Winter)
2012 (Vol. 38)
- Reconciling the Common Core Standards and Reading Reteach (Fall)
- Scientific, Legal, Historical and Experimental Views of Dyslexia (Summer)
- Varied Viewpoints: The Problem and Potential Solutions for the Struggling Adolescent Reader (Spring)
- IDA: Addressing the Needs of Teachers, Parents and Students (Winter)
2011 (Vol. 37)
- Beyond Reading Recovery: What Works Best? (Fall)
- Early Intervention: A Pathway for Success (Summer)
- Mathematical Difficulties in School Age Children (Spring)
- Controversial Therapies for Dyslexia (Winter)