IDA has upgraded our conference audio recordings to include an automatic sync with the PowerPoint presentations for each session. All sessions will be available for individual download following the conference for a fee.
- Proceed to IDA.digitellinc.com and click Login in the top right.
- Click “Don’t have an Account?” and fill in the required fields to create a free account.
- Once logged in, click the “2017 Reading, Literacy & Learning” link at the very top of the page. (https://ida.digitellinc.com/ida/sessions/6/view)
- Browse and preview sessions from the conference, for those you’d like to purchase, click “Add to Cart”.
- When you’re ready to check out, click on the Shopping Cart in the upper right corner of the site, and click Check Out.
- Once you complete the transaction, your content will be available to view and evaluate!
- Certificates and transcripts can be accessed after completing the session evaluations. Find them in the Certificates and Transcripts tab in the My Account area.
Any questions? Reach out to Digitell directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.796.1325